View Single Post
March 1st, 2013, 08:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tela View Post
No need to be rude! This is a common problem after childbirth. Yes, there are extreme cases when reconstructive surgery is needed (my neighbor had this), but I'm sure myself and the women above are intelligent enough to speak with our doctors. Only we and our doctors can decide if this is normal. Not you! I personally don't have to wear more than a pantyliner, but kegels and exercises do NOTHING to improve my pee issue. This is not a commonly discussed topic due to the tmi factor, but it is a real (and common) problem.
Excuse me, but I wasn't rude. All of you ladies took this wrong. I am sorry I have a differing opinion that you?! Guess that isn't acceptable here. I never said, I have never wet myself. She said she had a diaper on and wets through out the day, to me that isn't normal and something I would think would need to be mentioned to the dr. Sorry that my "advice" wasn't the same as yours. I didn't say I never had issues, I read it as...she couldn't stop her flow.

Ones on the way (sorry, I don't know your name and my reply form is up, so I can't cheat with a siggy peek), I am very sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean it that way at all and I appreciate you not attacking me back for it.