View Single Post
March 1st, 2013, 03:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What's your name? Veann
Where are you from? Buffalo, New York area
Kids ages and names? Lucius, 4 and Orion, 22 months
What's been up this past month? Lucius' birthday was in February. Other than that, I've just been waiting on a new baby.
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? I will be having our third and last baby this month. No plans for Saint Patrick's Day, though I will drink if I am not pregnant by then.

Preggers Check in:

EDD: February 21, 2013
Team Blue/Pink/Green: Green
Baby name if known: Not chosen and wouldn't share until birth
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Home
How are you feeling? I'm feeling heavy, crampy, sore, beautiful, and stressed. I don't mind the going "past due" except for how antsy and pushy the midwives become, which robs me of the serenity I feel. I am confident that the baby is ok and there is nothing wrong.
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? I am concerned that my midwife will drop me because she wants me to have bi-weekly post-dates testing and I am only able to go once per week, and grudgingly at that. We've already paid her, so that would be extra stress to get our money back if she dropped us. Also, my husband is not comfortable with going unassisted, but I cannot accept going to a hospital unless absolute dire life-and-death need arises.
Any belly pics to share?!
Forty-One Weeks February 28, 2013: