View Single Post
March 1st, 2013, 03:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We'll see. I have to clean still I hope to have the dishes done by 7:45, then get daughter from gymnastics, then get her to bed and write from 9 to 10 or 11.

If you are paying for your mom, I would think she wouldn't mind so much? I personally hope when my kids grow up if they aren't stay at home parents that I can babysit for them LOL but I can understand the social aspect. Of course, parks and activities can be great for that, too, if it comes down to it.

Our house is already crazy LOL I don't know what we'll do once the baby gets here. I want to start doing some quiet/meditation time with the kids each day, even if it's only for 15 minutes, where we just listen to some quiet music and relax.

Pizza does sound great!!! But we're having steak and probably my special veggie mix or green beans. I can't imagine being lactose intolerant, but my son was (along with gluten intolerant) and I think I might actually be a little sensitive to milk. Here we have a pizza place called pizza fusion that has pizza with soy cheese and gluten free option.

Pizza Fusion - Menu

Is there one near you?