View Single Post
March 2nd, 2013, 07:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
J and K isn't that crazy to still get EWCM? I actually have more during my IVF cycles then usually, doesnt make sense, but it happens. Glad everything is going well.

Clover welcome!!! This board is a wealth of knowledge and supportive ladies, please stick around and ask any questions you have and share your experience with us. Im doing an FET, had no embryos to transfer my first fresh cycle, and the second I have three embryos but we did a freeze all. So happy and praying they survive the thaw!! so we can do our first transfer sometime the week of the 17th!

Leah yay for CD1, when will you get your results? Nice low FSH vibes going your way as well as healthy numbers for everything else!

AFM Ive never been on Lupron, so no help with the cycles that start with the Lupron. I was suppose to stop the BCP on Thursday, but I did end up taking one on Friday and this morning. I just did not want to let work get in the way of this cycle, so hopefully the two extra days of BCP will have my transfer at the end of the week of the 17th and not mess anything else up, well see, just wanting on AF to start now.

BABY BOY due June 6

Me 40 DH 42 with an amazing 15yo DS
TTC #2 NTNP starting in 2009
actively TTC (BBT and OPKs) 2011
natural BFP Feb 2012, ending in mmc Apr with d&c in May
IVF Sep 2012, 4 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, but showed abnormal
growth, so not suitable for transfer
Nov 2012 IVF take 2 = 3 embryos, but due to concerns with lining unable to transfer
Jan 2013 endometrial biopsy = normal
Mar FET transferred 2 beautiful embryos, but unfortunately BFN
moving to donor eggs fall of 2013
Septemeber 30, 2013 - surprise BFP while waiting for DE