Topic: I want to
View Single Post
March 2nd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
NTNP, at least every once in a while! But even that is a ways from happening. After my c/s I wound up in congestive heart failure. 4 months ago we lost my SIL within 24 hrs of c/s. Dh is more afraid than I am. Unfortunately this is one of the reasons we will wait until we have insurance and can make sure both of us are healthy. DD was a constant fight with Medicaid pregnancy and still wound up paying out of pocket a chunk.

I would really like to have 2 more I think, but Dh thinks he might be done. But I am ok with that to. Right now Dh and I have a long-term plan in place and we are remaining open to the way some things play out. To even think about seriously TTCing anytime in the near future is out of the picture. So we had some serious discussions about well "what if". We made some decisions that all end with we are going to make this work, no matter what. I love you and you are my best friend, trust me I can honestly say that our marriage has been to heck and back. My going back to hormonal BC is not an option. Also I don't really want to prevent, so I made him responsible for BC. There are always condoms available.

We are are of the risks, and have made the decision that if it happens we have tried to prevent. We love each other and while we aren't ready to try. Another munchkin to love on would be very welcomed and loved.