View Single Post
March 3rd, 2013, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am 99.9 percent sure this IUI didn't work this cycle.

If we do another round and IUI next cycle I would be due in December. My oldest was born December 19th. So here is my question....would you take a break this cycle to not have another December baby (while also competing with Christmas?) or would you go ahead and try?

For a while I always said I wouldn't try this month as to not have another December baby but now that the time is here and Im not pregnant I kinda sorta do want to try. But Im worried that is being selfish not to let my oldest have her own birthday month since she is already having to deal with Christmas.

Im just curious as to what other people would do. I obviously need to have a discussion with DH but Im sure if I really wanted it he would go along with my wishes.

Also another question. Has anyone ever taken a one month break on the meds? I wonder what it would do to my cycle? I just don't know if it would be good to keep changing everything every month (first month I was on 5 mg and O'd super late (later than my norm) then this cycle I did 7 mg and O'd cd 14- which is way earlier than my norm) so Im just worried if I don't take meds who knows what my body will do...

Sorry for all the blabbering, Im just trying to think everything through now so Im prepared when AF comes.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks

Last edited by Lindz253; March 3rd, 2013 at 10:59 AM.