View Single Post
March 3rd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Hiya!
What's your name? Ashlee
Where are you from? Maryland
Kids ages and names? Liam is almost 3.5 and Kieran is 18 months this month. Baby due May 24th.
What's been up this past month? Helping my folks work out their moving plans Lots of indoor activities
What are you looking forward to in March? Any plans for Saint Patrick's Day? Nothing really important happening in March. I never even notice St. Pattys day exists. Lol. We hope to get outside more this month, since it should start to get more temperate around here.

Preggers Check in:

EDD: May 24th
Team Blue/Pink/Green: Pink
Baby name if known: Josephine AnnaLee
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Hospital
How are you feeling? Not bad physically. I am carrying very small, so nothing rewlly uncomfortable has hit yet. But I am so anxious this pregnancy and I can't quite figure out why. I just feel so nervous about her being healthy and safe in there. It's a lot worse than my last pregnancy. I wish I could stop worrying about it.
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? Not much. We saw baby on Friday and she looked great. Fluids were good, blood flow was good (checked because of the blood thinners I have to take), baby was measuring in the 33rd percentile for age, so a healthy size. She also was putting on a show of moving her arms and staring at the probe. So I enjoyed seeing her again.
Any belly pics to share?! Haha, I did take one last week, but I'll have to upload it when I am on a real computer. It's still not that impressive, but it at least is starting to look pregnant to me.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!