View Single Post
March 3rd, 2013, 12:30 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
I, like Aimee, have thought long and hard about this question re Dec baby....should I put off IVF for a month so that I will be due in January? And I realized that I'm not going to put it off a month more (if I can help it!! HOPING RE is on board with that too!) But if I do put off a month, I'm quite sure Carma will give me twins and I'll be due in December anyhow HAHA! So, I decided not to wait. My dd with my loss was 12/12/12, I was okay with a December baby last time. And I'd really like to be pg before my M/C Anniversary of 5/15.

I used to not want a December baby, but like Aimee said, now I just want a baby, no matter what.

That being said, I do not already have a Dec baby like you, but I did take breaks between most of our IUI's. I think it was over a year before we did all 5. It was just emotionally and financially draining and I needed that time in between. So if you want to take a break and have a natural cycle, do it. Who knows, I've heard that clomid (not sure if same is true for femara, but would probably assume so) you can still ovulate just as well the month after, as it stays in your system somewhat for 6 weeks.

Best of luck to you whatever you decided. You can't make a wrong decision!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle