Topic: Ultrasounds??
View Single Post
March 3rd, 2013, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies! I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and planning on having a home birth. I just watched the first two episodes of more business of being born. I have my blood panel scheduled next week with the ob/gyn that delivered my son because my home birth midwife doesn't do that but requires it. She also doesn't do ultrasounds and I know my ob will want to do one. I know exactly what day I conceived so I don't need dating and I don't have any risk factors. #1 was a super healthy, easy pregnancy. But it would be kind of nice just to see that everything is on track for 7 weeks for peace of mind. I'm gettinga 3D scan at 16 weeks because that is the earliest they will do a gender scan... I would just wait for the anatomy scan at 20-24 weeks but I am trying to keep the pregnancy a secret until I know the sex, and last time I popped at 17 weeks. I probably will be showing by like 15 weeks since this is my second... anyway after the anatomy scan I won't be getting any more... does 7weeks, 16weeks, and 24 weeks sound like too much exposure for the baby? What have you all done or do you plan on doing?

Make a pregnancy ticker