View Single Post
March 4th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just need to vent for a moment as I have no one to turn to or talk to.
My bf and I had a bit of a fight this morning based ona coversation my mother and I had on the way to work. Just a little back story. I am in the midst of a divorce and living with my parents and my bf is also in the midst of a divorce and living with his grandmother and is inbetween jobs right now. Anyway he used to do pills and stuff and that is what wrecked his marriage he has since stopped this and although I have suspected it a couple times esp yesterday the way he was acting I have tried not to get in a huge fight over it. Anyway my dad has pain pills that he got from a surgery and some of them went missing they asked me if i took them and i didnt. well dad put 4 in a bottle down stairs to see if one would go missing sure enough last week it did and mom/dad myself and my 7 y/o and my bf have been the only ones at the house. My mom asked me if i took them and I didnt. Well nothing more was really said about it until this morning and she straight up accused him. Well i called him and asked him about it told him I didnt want to fight and he flew off the handle saying he was going to give my parents an ear full and what not i told him to just let it go and not say anything. Anyway he is pissed at me now and I just feel lost and uncertain of what to say or do. I just dont want to make my parents mad at me because they have been good enough to let my daughter and I stay there and stuff. Anyway like I said i just needed to vent and get this off my chest in hopes it would make me feel better. I really just feel like crying but i got to hold it together since I am at work... ugh hope this day gets better...