View Single Post
March 4th, 2013, 09:02 AM
J and K - Thanks for your input... and I guess I was pretty naive to think that I would be one of the few NOT to tell our families. I'm thinking once we (hopefully) get that BFP we will just share with our families that we are expecting... there isn't a need to tell them how because if this works for us I'd like to do it again in the future without the questions! I hope that you are feeling better today than yesterday!

Onlybygrace - I agree, it's no one else's business!

kayakr - I hope that your IVF treatment isn't delayed... wishing you and your DH the best!

So, I consider myself a pretty laid back and passive individual, however, this birth control is making me feel pretty moody (mostly just in the mornings). I've actually never been on birth control pills before (I did use the patch when I was much younger) but luckily the BCPs aren't for too long. I'm just thinking... if BCPs are making me feel moody I can't imagine what the other medications will do! I think it's time for me to suck it up and dive into the packet of information my doctor gave me on each medication. Have any of you gotten away with little to no side effects from the other medications?

BTW - I'll be happy to deal with side effects if it gets us that BFP!!! I just like to be informed and prepared.

Have a great day everyone!