View Single Post
March 4th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I did it. I remembered to start a new chat thread

Holy I have been so unbelievable busy, I'm sorry I haven't been here! After the car accident I've been so sore and haven't been able to do much but lay around. I'm mobile again now, thank god! I started placement today in a long term care home, I'm SO glad I am better enough to make it there. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to pass this semester. It went well today, tomorrow I shadow a staff member and next week I actually start working with the residents. Ahhh! The part that sucks is that I have to get up at 5 in the morning so I can be out the door (with me and the kids dressed, fed and ready for school/work). Its going to be a rough 7 weeks lol. Luckily only two das a week, the other 3 week days I have my normal school schedule.

Gauge has been so sick for like 3 weeks now. Fevers off and on, a couple days of diarrhea and puking, now hes coughing non stop and his breathing sounds terrible, hes seeing his pediatrician tomorrow. I hope this ends for him soon, hes missed so much school and hes just sick of being sick.

It is 6 pm here and I am about to shower and go to bed (the kids are at Teresas tonight so I don't have to bother sick Gauge in the morning by getting up so early).

Meagan I read your last post about cravings. I never craved a single thing when I was pregnant with Gauge!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!