View Single Post
March 5th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It does stink about the pizza! We have GREAT pizza where I grew up. You could pick almost any pizza place and it would be good.

Yeah, now I'm sick and so is DH so still no writing done. But as soon as I get better. This is a legitimate excuse But really, I feel TERRIBLE right now. Didn't sleep well from a sore throat

To cancel the subscription, you just have to call. I haven't called yet because I do want a pack of the newborn diapers to have on hand and I want some bathing products. After that order comes in, I'll cancel my subscription until the baby comes. They DO have some cute boy prints!

My day went great other than being so sick. My kids are all sick too, and husband. I'm trying to take care of everyone and myself. Been eating a lot of garlic, drinking emergen-c, and drinking decaf tea with honey, and then just eating honey plain for instant (though short lived) relief.

Do you have any special things you let yourself indulge in? I try to stay away from caffeine, but I do drink iced tea mixed with lemonade sometimes.