Topic: Hello :)
View Single Post
March 5th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies!!! I know I keep up with most of you guys on Facebook. Life gets in the way and keeps me so busy from posting/going anywhere else except work stuff, email and Facebook really anymore!

Hope everyone is doing well! Elizabeth is on her countdown for her birthday this month... March 28th she'll be 5!!! So only 23 more days. I thought I'd be really sad about it, but we're all really excited for her! She is ready to be a "whole hand" old hahaha.

She will be going to a Charter school here instead of our public schools (like DSD's go to) as I felt that would be the best learning environment for her (we'll see, we can always leave if its not a good "fit" for her) and we got our "official" acceptance letter last week to the school. Super excited about that... August 19th is the first day of "BIG SCHOOL" and let me tell you, she is READY and counting down for that as well. She is in the VPK (Voluntary Pre-K) class now and they have their big graduation on May 18th and shes excited because this summer instead of "pre-k" or "daycare" she'll be in the "summer camp" class for kids going to kindergarten so thats a pretty big deal, lol.

Other than Elizabeth keeping me busy, I'm just working. I graduated last semester w/ my Bachelors in Business Administration and Human Resources Management which was exciting. I'm still in the same job even though I don't really "use" my degree for it - I have excellent benefits and have been "secretly" job hunting for something I can use my degree with and receive a higher salary! Fingers crossed, hard to beat our benefits here.

Please tell me how you all are doing!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]