View Single Post
March 5th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I can give you my story but just know that labor was not easy on myself and my 1st daughter which is why I think we ended up with complications.

The bad: My water broke with my 1st daughter at 37 weeks and maybe a couple days. My labor was horrific, baby's heartrate was constantly dropping, pain meds didn't work etc etc. Finally they had to take her by emergency c-section because of lack of heartrate or very low heart rate. I was so out of it I can't remember. I ended up getting very sick during labor, with fever and everything. dd1 was very sick as well. born with a high fever and not breathing. She spent 2 weeks in the NICU.

and now the good part: She is now a very very healthy, vibrant, tested above genius level for IQ, smart butt teenager who I wouldnt' change a thing about.

I know it's hard to go through this and to know that they are taking your baby early and that's the last thing you wanted, but they are looking out for your's and baby's best interest. I'll be thinking of you momma.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot