View Single Post
March 5th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptStargel View Post
With an iud, can you feel it in place? Can you use them while BFing? I can't remember to take a pill everyday or to pick up the new prescription on time. I was on the pill for 2 years inconsistently. My normal periods are always very heavy and last forever and the pill yasmine made them better, but I just don't know about the pill again. And I do not want to get pregnant ever again as of right now, but DH is trying to talk me into a 3rd baby so he doesn't want anything permanent.
With an IUD you are meant to feel for the strings every so often. I had it before and I never bothered to feel for the strings and it came out of place. When I got it the strings were poking DH so we had them shortened so I would really have to reach up there to check anyway. I got Nexplanon this time and don't have much to say about it as I've only had it 2 weeks but I like that I can easily touch my arm and feel that it is still in place.