View Single Post
March 6th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Caffeine CAN help with headaches, so I'm not surprised. I tend to stay away from it as much as possible early in pregnancy, but will have it every now and then after that. And yes, caffeine sure "wakes up" the intestines too lol

Beef! Ha! I craved that with my first, too. I sometimes get cravings that I don't end up wanting to eat, too, though. I'm sure you'll love your dinner. It sounds DELICIOUS!

Are you excited about your scan? It's so cute to see them <3 They spent almost an hour on my scan. They couldn't get all the measurements... I have to go back in 2 weeks for another one O.o Honestly, now I'm starting to get worried about how many scans I've had... Maybe I'm being silly. Like, that I need ANOTHER one worries me for some reason but needing the last one didn't. I guess I just expected that to be the last one, now I feel like I'm going to be monitored forever!

I'm starting to feel better today. Maybe I'll be "better" by tomorrow. Being drinking emergen-c twice a day. I have a midwife appt tomorrow and I want to ask her more about my results. Or maybe I'll call the perinatologist today if I can find my dang phone!

Find anything special you want for your baby boy yet?