View Single Post
March 7th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies, for all your support. I went through the D&C yesterday. I cried until the anesthesia kicked in. When I woke up, I felt numb, empty and incomplete. This morning, I don't feel anything, just a overwhelming sense of loss and anger.

After last Friday, I had been walking around with so many questions and doubt. I scheduled another U/S for Tuesday, because I wanted to make sure and to say goodbye. The U/S showed the same thing we saw on Friday. I cried the whole day, but I knew in my heart and mind that the D&C was necessary and would keep me healthy.

I spoke to my OB yesterday a few times. She was SO incredibly sweet, sympathetic and explaining everything and telling me to wait at least 1 maybe 2 cycles before we start again. And she wants us to go through chromosomal testing first, just so we have more information before we start.

We decided NOT to test the tissue that was removed yesterday. It wouldn't make a difference what was found. We aren't going to stop trying, at least not yet.

I hope you all find yourselves in the happiest and healthiest of places.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013