View Single Post
March 7th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! I go about once a month. it feels like more, though! i also (for now) see a perinatologist. So I have 2 appts a month so far, but usually they are within a week of each other.

I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor or midwife about your pain. Is there anything you job can do so you are still working but not so much physical? It's really exciting to meet baby for the first time. I can't wait til we all see our little ones first hand!

You are lucky that you have family to give you advice and feedback on going natural. For preparation, I guess there are books you can read. Some people recommend the Bradley classes, but I never took them. I did Hypnobabies and thought that was great! There are things you will want to do to prepare, though, like exercises before you go into labor, and things you will want to know about laboring positions and natural ways to decrease pain, etc. I wouldn't hurt to look into it more. There's a natural childbirth board on here, too. Oh, and when you feel like you absolutely NEED an epidural (if you do) take solace in knowing that means you are ALMOST THERE and will have the baby SOON. It's called transition. It's the hardest but fastest stage of labor.

I'm of course happy to answer any questions you can, but I don't want to overload you with information all at once, either. there's a reason people have written books about it LOL

Who will be with you in the delivery room?