View Single Post
March 7th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Overall, good appointment. I gained 0.7lbs in the past 2 weeks, BP was good, urine was negative for everything, fetal HR was in the 140's.

I was expecting to see my OB (that's who my appointment was with), so I was disappointed to see the APN walk in. I mean, she's ok, but honestly she's awkward and makes my DH and me uncomfortable. Anyway...she says my fundal height is still behind (though she doesn't usually actually measure it). Last visit she actually did measure, and was like, "Oh...you're not behind...you just 'felt' that way..." . Anyway, so she wants to do an ultrasound next time just to make sure fluid levels and all that are ok.

My doctor did come in at the end, and we chatted for a bit...mostly about how she's handling a 2 year old and a new baby. She's funny, so we were all rolling. She did say she wanted me to pay close attention to movements, and to come in if I didn't have four per hour. That's the first time in either pregnancy that she's brought it up. Normally I feel her all the time, so it isn't a big deal. I am a little more on edge about things after hearing about a tragic late-term (40w1d) loss this week. But overall I have no reason to worry.

So I go back in 2 weeks for a visit, u/s and group B strep culture, and then it'll be weekly after that.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!