Topic: Workout shoes
View Single Post
March 7th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What brand of shoes do you workout in? Mine are Spalding.
Are they a specialty shoe (walking, running, aerobics, etc) or just a general tennis shoe? I bought them 10 years ago when I started teaching dance classes (I also taught an aerobics class once a week). They only got worn 1 day a week for about 8 months of the year for about a year and a half. I think they were either an aerobics shoe or a walking shoe.
Do you like them? Not near as much now as I did when I first bought them. Hoping to get a new par next weekend.
If not, what do you dislike about them? They just seem really bulky and they are really loose in the ball of my foot area.
Do you tie them a special way or just normal? (See the article I posted in the sign up thread: Running Shoe Lacing Techniques | katieRUNSthis) I tie them in a special way as I was having trouble with my toes going numb (especially on the elliptical). I use the high instep lacing method on the site.

Robin - I would definitely give some of the other lacing techniques a try! It definitely helped with my toes going numb problem!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

Last edited by babyloves2dance; March 7th, 2013 at 02:26 PM.