View Single Post
March 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No my cramps didn't get better. I cramped throughout the next day and my birthday too. They are still there now but not nearly as bad. Tomorrow is my last day babysitting, and as much as I've enjoyed it not having to worry about when I can take my medication if I need it will be nice.

My birthday was Wednesday and it was only so-so. Besides the cramps I also had a phone call with the nurse about me not ovulating. Basically she said there isn't anything more they can do, I'd have to go see an RE (which we can't afford more intensive treatments anyway). I can start provera whenever I like to bring on AF and then I'll be back on 5mg next cycle. I guess we are just supposed to hope and pray it works this time. I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do yet, I may wait it out a bit more just in case since we are still waiting on a plan for DH anyway.

Other than those two things it was a good day, though.

Kerian that sounds really fun! I was actually in school to be a teacher until I quit because I had to miss too much. Well really my long term plan was to be a librarian but you can get any bachelor's you want before going on to get the library sciences masters. One day I am hoping to go back and finish it.

As for books, I just finished reading The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton. She's actually a member of JM but I won't say who because she wants to remain anonymous here. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it even if I didn't know the author.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12