View Single Post
March 8th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Kaija had kindy registration last week. Now she can't stop asking when it will be August! Our school has a balanced schedule so the start Aug. 6th and get out June 10th or something crazy. But they have 2 full weeks off in October and March. She's really excited.

I've been trying to be more disciplined with my work schedule the past 2 weeks. Which is nice because I can actually have a full day off instead of working a few hours here and a few hours there. Plus our company is now so big they are starting to go through the staff and see who is really a contributing member and who isn't really pulling their weight. I'm MORE than pulling my weight, all things considered. But since I'm the ONLY fully remote worker apparently there are some questions among executive staff that doesn't know me that well. Luckily I have my sister, who is my immediate manager, and another member of the execs that are 100% on my side and are great. Plus I've had a kick *** couple of weeks with an assist on a hire (I work for a recruiting company) and I rolled out a new project that I fully own. So hopefully that will help.