Topic: March Chat
View Single Post
March 8th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kelsey, your girls weekend sounds fabulous! I too would be DD because I don't even drink. Everything you're doing sounds right up my alley too....I've never been to a winery, but would love to see the beauty of them. Hope you all get better soon, respitory bugs aren't fun...then again, no bug is. Sorry to hear DH is stressing about the fieldwork, hopefully all the cows will be done calving soon and that should help with his stress level. Jaylen's tall too...4T. But, unless her pants are knit pants they are way too big around her waist. I've even bought her clothes in the little girl section in XS size that was a sad day for me but at the same time it was nice because I liked the selection better.

Totally forgot I didn't post how Jaylen's pre-school registration went I thought it was really funny when I got there there was a line of pre-school sized chairs lining the hallway that the adults sat in to fill out paperwork. While I'm doing that I hear other moms saying there are only 8 spots and I'm #9 in line....oh no! Then I find out that it's 8 spots for the morning class and 8 for the afternoon class...whew! When it's my turn they look over her paperwork, I got to pick her teacher (which there are only 2). It wasn't until I left that I realized that the teacher/student ratio is 1:4....that's awesome! The classes are held at the local high school, which is under rennovation and the little ones get their own wing. When they have a better idea of the actual completion date (expected to be August 1st) then we'll get a welcome letter and a date for an open house to meet the teacher and go over drop off/pick up procedures. Jaylen was so excited when I told her I was registering her, she kept saying she was going to pre-school the next day Work-wise I've got the majority of my tax returns completed I think I have 3 left and not gonna do another one for over a week Scrappy-wise, I've had a page layed out on my table now for 3 days and I'm itching to get it done.