View Single Post
March 8th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
For us what works is Co-sleeping (bassinet and sometimes in our bed), breast feeding, cloth diapering, baby wearing, homemade baby food and crying it out to an extent.

I did not BF Madison due to issues that I didnt have the right support to overcome. I was more educated and had the support with Hailey and cant wait to bf Zack.
All three will sleep in a bassinet next to my side of the bed for the first couple months and sometimes will sleep in the bed but Mike isnt a fan of them in our bed.
I made baby food with both the girls since I wanted to save money and wanted to know exactly what was going on their food. We didnt start cereal till 5 1/2 months and solids around 6 1/2 months.
I started carrying Madison but got really into it with Hailey since it was easier to carry her and deal with Madison. I will be carrying Zack too.
We did not cloth diaper Madison since I had no idea what it was even about. I didnt start Hailey in cloth till she was 3 months old but am now a 99% of the time cloth user. I have cloth for Zack now too. I just love saving money and when I found out how easy they are I wished I had started sooner with Hailey.
With the crying it out, we dont really do that until they are around 1. We want to see if they can learn to calm themselves down but we never let it last more then say 5 minutes before we go in to them.
We just found this works for us but we know it doesnt always work for others.