View Single Post
March 8th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
We are all set for next year too. Not much will change. Tuition went up $200 for the year but not a big deal. Paid $100 registration fee already and there will be another $135 for tech fee's and stuff come the fall. Not too bad though.

Yesterday was brutal. I was supposed to take Maddie to a dance class her friend invited her to but I couldn't hold anything down all day. It wasn't until 11 or so I could keep down some chicken noodle soup. I made it to work today and feel on the mend but I really need to take it easy.

DH has to go car shopping this weekend. They only cover the rental for 2 more days but they won't cut him a check until late next week. Usually they can give a letter of forthcoming payment we can use as a down payment for a new car and they pay the dealer the check directly. He's going to get a 2013 Acura TSX. He had a 2006. Which means payment will go up about 100$ a month Ouch.

We are having a fish fry tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMommyProject View Post
We're going back to Florida, but for 2 weeks this time. Mostly for Disney, but we are staying off site the first week to do other Orlando and Tampa area attractions, then a couple days at Cocoa before we do our on site Disney stuff. 7 of our days will be Disney, plus a day each at Busch Gardens, Legoland, Gatorland, Universal and Kennedy Space Centre.

I've got everything booked but the flights (waiting on a seat sale), so now I'm just in wait mode. I'm super excited.
Sounds awesome! When are you going?