View Single Post
March 8th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
our monthly childcare will go down about 400 per month with Sydney in school, currently we pay just under 500 per week for 2 kids, it is crazy expensive, more than our mortgage! that in and of itself makes me want September to hurry up and get here LOL

Hope you feel better soon Cyndee! bummer about the check/car but at least he gets a new car?? trying to look at the positive, if that's possible.

We have no plans tonight, just hanging around relaxing. My parents are coming in the morning to spend the weekend, maybe DH and I will go out tomorrow night, we certainly need an adult night out!

Florida sounds nice Gillian! can you believe I have never been to FL? I have been a lot of places but never there! what the heck! LOL

Kristin I also wish Sydney could of started kindergarten at age 4, she is more than ready now, she actually has been spending afternoons in Kindergarten at her current school (they offer private kindergarten) I hope she doesn't get bored when she actually starts! She keeps saying she wants homework, wonder how long that will last haha!!