View Single Post
March 9th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got my NT scan done this past Tuesday March 5th and I got a call an hour later saying that my baby is at risk of Downs. I know its not the end of the world and I wouldn't change the baby for anything if he/she did have but I am having an emotional hard time. IS that selfish?? Im lost Im upset. I feel alone cus not many know of this pregnancy and the ones that do know of the results and I get told negative stuff. Even to abort now cus its not fair to bring a baby into the world with downs. Really?? Is that true. I just don't know how to feel. I refused the CVS and there is really not much testing here available in BC Canada. A lot in the USA tho and I am not prepared to go and find out what I will find out at birth out of pocket, if you know what I mean. I am going to go and get the pictures somehow. We just got the new computer and I have to figure out how to put them on here. I spent this past week in the peds part of the hospital with my 7 months old he was seriously sick and had to leave him to get the NT scan, was such bad news all week long. I was left alone. not even a hug from my DH. ugh. My baby is doing better we got sent home late Thursday but still. Ugh. will post pics asap

ADDED PICS

4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

Last edited by mommy2lilmen; March 9th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.