View Single Post
March 9th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am terrible about checking in here as well! Honestly I would just rather text I always have my phone. What do you think about texting more?
You will have to let me know when your next appt is and how things go with the 2nd opinion. Yay for insurance!
Coming from a realtor a home inspection is the BEST investment ever! You would be surprised what I see come up in houses that look 'perfect' it is really sad actually the things homeowners try to get away with. On a good note I am glad you have a new furnace and do not have to worry about it anymore since MN winters are hideous!
Anyways yes 25 weeks now great to be past the viable stage. I am feeling okay depends on the day sometimes I feel awesome others I feel like these babies are coming any day. The babies are getting very strong and sometimes when they move especially in the morning when I get up they push so hard to get into a different position it hurts, almost a very dry scraping feeling if that makes any sense.
How are you feeling lately? Are you ready to be done being pregnant or still going strong?