Topic: Mr. Mom
View Single Post
March 9th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Veteran
DH was really good for the first 2 weeks he was home with us... But since she's been 2 weeks old, he's been working 60 plus hours a week and just about everything has been on me... I've been doing every single night feeding, but on his days off he will get up with her around 7 and let me sleep in(which isn't very often)... this morning was his day off so he let me sleep in, but as soon as she started fussing, he tried waking me up by coming in the room and saying " good morning mommy! M misses you!!"..... so fustrating-lol.... He'll do diaper changes usually without me having to ask when he's home, and most everything else he'll do no problem but I have to ask or else he'll play on his I-phone or watch tv... It's especially fustrating with housework, I feel like such a nag but I'm not the only one who lives here!! He loves her to death and takes a ton of pictures, will rock her as long as she isn't fussing.... and he's just started to talk and play with her more now that she's intereacting more and laughing and such...