Topic: March Chat
View Single Post
March 10th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post
Is Hobby Lobby still having a sale??
Aren't they always?

Nicole, glad your appointment went well and that you were able to snag quite a few bargains.

Jen, I feel for you sleeping on the hard ground. Glad all went great.

AFM, Friday at work was long. And yesterday I was SO TIRED when I got up I didn't do much of anything for awhile which made the day go to "heck" in a hand basket because I barely got 2 loads of laundry done....that's it. My plan was to finish the page that's been on my table for days now, and hopefully complete another one ....you know what they say about the best laid plans. Anyhoo, got up this morning and wanted to catch up with a few things (like here) and work on that page and realized that we had a time change I totally forgot about so now there's an hour of my day gone. Almost done catching up so then I'll play...provided nobody wakes up. Poor DH has had a throbbing headache for about 3 (maybe 4 days now). I keep telling him he needs to see a doctor but after the ambulance/ER visit last summer when there was nothing wrong and a couple thousand dollars later he said NO WAY. Lovely. On to happier thoughts....Jaylen's daytime potty training has been going very very well, until yesterday when she peed her pants. And prior to that her nighttime training was going pretty well....she had a tiny bit of wetness and then 3 days of waking up dry YAY! and then yesterday morning woke up wet. So we'll see. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm off to work on my page now