View Single Post
  #26  
March 10th, 2013, 02:20 PM
my3sonsplus1 my3sonsplus1 is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 555
We made it to 5 1/2 weeks. I was going to wait until my 6 week appt, but that didn't happen. I still haven't decided what to do for birth control since pills and pretty much everything else make my migraines worse. I might go with the Mirena again, but I read that people with hypertension and migraines shouldn't use it. I just hope I don't end up pg again right away. I warned DH about the fact that I wasn't on anything, but he didn't seem to care.
__________________
Amanda
Mom to:
Quinn - 10
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8
Reply With Quote