View Single Post
March 11th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Super Mommy
Oops, Farrah, I never saw your message until today! Sorry it's been so long. How are you feeling these days?

Not much new here, just working on household stuff now so that we can scale back once baby arrives. MIL is planning a trip here at the end of the month, and I'm trying to plan a trip to see my parents soon, too. I've been feeling really good for a while now and all of my appointments have been fine. I still don't think DS understands the reality of a baby coming, but the baby in my belly is one of his chatty topics. Did your little kids understand about the heartbeat? DS has no interest in that, but he was a little bit interested in the ultrasound.

Have you been shopping for baby at all? You may have said, but I sometimes forget who says what on the threads here. I've done some online browsing and have ordered some organization stuff for the kids' closet, but that's it so far.

You were planning a Disney trip, weren't you? Have you decided when it will be? I'm sure the kids will have a blast.

Well, happy Monday! That first one after "spring forward" is always a little groggy for me. I'm going to get a big glass of water and try to shake my headache. Hope you're feeling good and doing well.