Topic: March Chat
View Single Post
March 11th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My DH wet the bed until he was like 6 or 7 too. I understand it's hereditery because apparently FIL was like that too Jaylen woke up dry again yesterday so I still have hope.

Yesterday didn't go as I'd hoped. I know sooner pushed "post reply" when DH was up and wanted to watch an episode of "Lost". He'd been wanting to see that series so I got him the first series on DVD for Valentine's Day and we've been addicted to it since. Here's how pathetic we are....we watched 4 episodes yesterday! Didn't get our butts off the couch until almost noon DH & Jaylen went to town then I showered, cleaned the kitchen and folded laundry....was going to head off downstairs to play and decided to clean all the ashes out of the fireplace and bring a bunch of firewood to the front porch (so DH didn't have to do any of that with a throbbing headache). Went to grab a snack from the fridge (grapes) when I saw all the veggies I needed to repackage into little "grap-n-go" bags so did that instead and by the time I was done they were back. I did manage to make it downstairs to at least finish the page I had started almost a week ago, but no more pages which ISN'T what I had hoped for. Oh well. Today I have to work on the financial for the market meeting tonight and make a thank you card to have the board agree that that's what we should do for thank you cards for sponsors....then I'll have to make a bunch of those, but I'll make them the same so they are easy to get done quickly. I don't feel like I have a lot to do today, but at the same time I feel like I'm going to be rushed all day.

Scrappy Monday to all!