View Single Post
March 11th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, Sharron.

I'm a mother of 3 kids who each bring joy to my life differently as they all have radically different personalities! Brian is my lovely SO without whom my family just wouldn't work!

I have always sought a spiritual life but have spent a very good part of my life lost in thought about what I do/don't believe. Earlier this year, as my 40th birthday approached, I had a crisis of identity and faith and how the two intertwined in my life. I prayed to the Divine whom I call God asking to have my gifts and my life purpose revealed to me. I felt very strongly that I was here to DO something in this life to make the world a better place and had NO idea what that might be. One morning, I awoke like any other day and had a dear friend on my mind in a way which felt obsessive and like I had something to say to her that could not wait! As soon as I arrived at work, I logged onto my chat and immediately started typing out information for her... none of it was information that I knew before I began typing. I had all this information about her deceased mother and messages from her mother. Her mother remained with me until each message was delivered. In the end, my friend was a bit taken aback and wanted confirmation it was her mother coming through and asked a question only her mother would know the answer to (and I wouldn't as I'd never met her mother). Her mother validated her favorite sandwich was pimento cheese and left both my friend and I in shock. So began my path to my spritual teacher and all that I've learned from her over the past 6 months.

I feel, for the first time in my life, secure in what my beliefs are and very sure of how I'm to proceed in my quest to grow spiritually while helping others. I am in the process of learning to give readings and to interpret messages from Spirit for others. And, I'm learning to call myself an intuitive/medium. It's all a process!