View Single Post
March 11th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Apparently my Mum is really keen to make some, she keeps talking about this fabric she bought when my Aunty was a baby, but she never got around to making them, then she was going to make some for me and it never happened, then my brother... you get the story.

She was describing this fabric "so cute and limited edition print from when I was working at *fabric store* and so precious to me with the little blue checks and a parade of animals down the bottom..." then it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I know what fabric she is talking about, she is talking about the fabric my best friend and I pulled out of the linen cupboard when I was about 14 and utterly destroyed when making a stupid present for a friend where we glued photos of her to the ugliest skirt we could sew.

So... I am not going to say anything about that, and act surprised when she says she can't find it. I am just hoping that we were not stupid enough to put the off cuts back in the bag and back in the linen cupboard. Knowing us, we were stupid enough to do that. Then I will have to come clean.