Topic: March Chat
View Single Post
March 11th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jessica - Josh has the same problem with pants! If I get him jeans they have to have the adjustable waist for them to fit (I usually have to order them from Carter's). Glad Pre-school registration went well! That is a great student/teacher ratio! Hooray for almost having the tax returns complete! I hope potty training has started going better again and that the couple accidents weren't too big of a setback. Hope you are able to get a little scrappy time in today! Also hope that your DH's headaches go away!

Nicole - So glad your dr appointment went well!! Hooray for new scrappy paper! I have yet to use my echo park little boy paper, but do love it a lot! I didn't know they had a little girl set too. I might have to look into it! Hooray for inexpensive kids clothes too!

Jen - I feel your pain for having to sleep on the floor. I'm glad everything went well for the sleep over!

Brittanie - Hooray for Patrick being pretty well potty trained! At the rate we are going with Josh, we might have to give that method a try. LOL on buying a cart for one image! I've done that too.

Robin - Kendra also liked to drink a lot of water before bed. We tried to cut her water intake back slowly (encouraging more water during the day, before and during supper and less after supper) and eventually got to where she would only have a small drink before bed. Once we did that she didn't seem to have near the accidents.

AFM - Everyone is getting such great deals at Hobby Lobby! I hope I can find some just as good when I go on Friday! So excited to get away this weekend and do some shopping without the kids. I think I'll go a bit out of the way on the way to my parents/girls weekend so that Kendra can get a new pair of tennis shoes for school and a hair cut. The shoes we bought back in August already have a hole in the toe, the velcro is coming off, and parts of the sole are coming loose....not very good shoes if you ask me (Got them from Sears). Think once I get to the town we are doing girls weekend at, I may get my hair cut. I desperately need to get it cut! I'm really bad about scheduling hair cuts for myself...haven't gotten it cut since August! I think I might get about 4 inches chopped off to prepare for warmer weather.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!