View Single Post
March 12th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakr View Post
Aimee- Grace - how is the Lupron treating you?
After one full week, I'm happy to report that I have had absolutely NO side effects! I've read horror stories where people have called Decapeptyl "Lupron's evil cousin"...but so far ...nada!
I just have to thank God for that!

You know since starting this IVF cycle, I've been so stressed thinking 'this HAS to work'...but things that have happened this week shown me that I have absolutely NO control over the outcome of this. All things being equal, what makes one IVF cycle fail compared to another?

After crying my eyes out about what happened to Lauren, I started to think more and more about this. There HAS to be a plan right? I mean God has to have a reason about why these things happen? So I've decided to just let it be. I leave it to God and just pray its the right time for me to have a baby.

(Sorry for getting so way off topic...but all tis thoughts have been swimming around in my head pretty much daily since reading lauren's post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenLynnRN View Post
I will be 5dp5dt tomorrow and plan to test in the morning... Fingers and toes crossed! I will keep you all updated.

oh, and just had to add: EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU!!!!

TTC our 1st since June 2011

6 cycles of Clomid, 2 cycles injectables, 5 IUIs: ALL BFNs

IVF #1: Starting 5th March 2013 - Praying for my 1st ever BFP!