View Single Post
March 12th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hun if you want to try for a VBAC then by all means do it. Scar seperation isnt that huge of a risk after only one c-section. Many drs will tell you to do another c section because they get paid more than if they just catch a baby. And they also try to push that on you cuz then they schedule tuings at their conveniece instead of having to wake up in the middle of the night or miss their lunch etc. All this was told to my other cuz by my aunt who is a labor n delivery nurse. My cuz wanted a VBAC and drs were trying to force her into a csection. Guess what. She told the dr to shove it that he worked for her. She had a beautiful VBAC with no complications despite everything her dr told her that it wouldnt happen.
Also your labor would be more calm if you just only brought DH along and left your gran at home lol. Remember....theres a higher power in charge and that isnt the dr.
And if you try a VBAC and halfway thru you have to have a csection for whatever reason....then at least you could say you tried and let baby pick her own bday.