Topic: March Chat
View Single Post
March 12th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Brittanie, I too have bought something just for that one thing I wish my set up allowed me to scrap while I watched tv....it justs wastes the day away otherwise. Do you have your cricut hooked up to your computer? If so, you could always try the Cricut Craft Room for a digital version of Give A Hoot....or maybe if you're lucky a pinecone will be offered as a free cut (I haven't checked it in awhile to see what's free lately). Yay for Patrick's potty training!

Kelsey, you sound like Becky and haircuts....I think she goes like 6 months between cuts as well. I get mine cut every 6 weeks or else the style totally goes away and get the gray colored out of my hair every 12 weeks.

AFM, DH is STILL having that headache....I'm getting worried, really worried. I did a search on webmd the other day but couldn't find anything specific....it gave me like 5 or 6 different real possibilities. Jaylen's potty training didn't really have a set back, I just need to be a little more "responsive" before bedtime Yesterday morning she came downstairs to see me after she woke up and she was totally dressed....I asked her if she got dressed because she had wet panties and she said yes, so off we went for a bath. I thought it was really cool that she got dressed all by herself