View Single Post
March 12th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What faith, religion or path did you grow up with?What faith, religion or path do you identify with now? Or are you still seeking? I grew up protestant Christian, converted to Catholicism as a young woman and now identify with no organized religion. My path is unnamed.

If different, what led you to your new path? If still seeking, what are you currently exploring?I have always been a seeker. I began asking questions about my faith at a very young age and could not reconcile what I knew to be right with what was being taught. I spent so much of my life up to this point weighing it all out and wondering if I were the only person who believed that there is no higher calling in life than serving others from a place of love. Now, I know I'm not alone in that belief. I have established a daily practice and off I go!

What do you most enjoy about your current path? Every time I think I've learned a lot, I discover that there is something new to learn which dwarfs my previous experience and understanding!

If you identify with a faith or religion at present, is there anything in it you don’t agree with? n/a

What spiritual activities do you do the most often? Meditate. Affirmations. Set intentions. Pray. Practice gratitude and breathing exercises.

What would you say your three core beliefs or values are? Giving myself away in service to others (in a healthy way) is my purpose in life. Love is the highest power there is. It is not my job to judge others but to love them where they are and to respect their beliefs.

Do you believe in:

Angels yes!

Devil no.

Heaven of course!

Hell no.

God/Source yes.

Saints/Ascended Masters yes.

Past lives/Reincarnation
yes.
Prayer yes.

Magick I don't know. I'm not familiar enough with the concept.

Last edited by Sacred Silence; March 12th, 2013 at 02:13 PM.