View Single Post
March 12th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So sorry you're having problems with sleep!It can literally make you feel terriable huh. I too have had alot of issues with trying to get sleep. All the kids have been sick, my 12 month old hasnt ever really slept well from day one, but has been horriable past few wks with teething, then a virus, then strep and rsv this wk.. Its been a roller coaster.. and I feel like a walking zombie every day.. But even when she finally does seem to be resting well , Im laying in bed wide awake not able to sleep and I've got same issues with the restless legs too.. makes me soo mad because I know if I dont get sleep while she sleeps then im not goin to get any at all!... I dont really have any advice, but just wanted to let ya know, you're not the only one feeling this way and I really do feel for ya, because getting thru the days with no sleep and lots to do can make for one miserable preggo mama! Hope your able to get some rest soon and also next time you go to dr talk to them about your problems with sleeping. I had an apt today and told dr how stressed I've been and Im super moody, snappy with everyone and even getting depressed, so she put me on zoloft to see how that helps. Hope you're able to get some rest soon hun!