View Single Post
March 12th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not sure if it is pregnancy hormones now or not.. but am in a similar situation.. 24.. no steady job (actually just had to put in my notice to my retail job due to extreme low blood pressure).. no relationship.. but I feel like my little man is in my life for a reason. I am almost 20 weeks pregnant.. It has been hard getting all I need for this baby but I finally feel well prepared. I actually dreamed I was pregnant before I found out and shook it off as I thought it could not possibly be true!! Im excited about being a mom now.. but it took time to adjust to the thought.

What are YOU thinking you want to do? If your job status and relationship status was not an issue.. what would you want to do? also, if you are worried about too many abortions to affect your body.. would adoption be an option? You can get your medical bills covered by future adoptive parents who arent as "lucky" as you in the fertility world.

Also, for me.. It has been refreshing just focusing on me and this baby without any men.. so, it might be nice to take a break from that and focus on something else.

either way you go.. there are tons of support groups on here.. There are due date clubs to talk to women close to your due date so you know what is going on with your body.. there is also abortion support groups.. etc.. It will be hard whichever route you go if you are doing it alone.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!