View Single Post
March 12th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been around the last few days. Been busy and feeling sorry for myself. Pregnancy is getting more uncomfortable. I still have a minimum of 4 weeks to go; 7 weeks until my due date.

I have also noticed rude people at the store! We seem to have an incident every time we go. One day an old lady just ran her cart right into Clare because I guess she wasn't getting out of her way fast enough. I said loudly to her "Um, excuse YOU!" and she said "Oh, it's alright dear." ***?

I know we beat this dead horse all the time, but I have to vent to someone who understands. This happened at church the weekend before last. My science teacher from 7th or 8th grade was one of the ushers. Here's the conversation we had.
Science Teacher: "Oh, I didn't know you were in the family way again."
Me: "Yes, I am!" *smile*
ST: "Didn't I teach you science in school?
Me: "Yes, in junior high I believe."
ST: "Do you need me to teach you how to fix this problem?"
Me: *staring him down" "We don't really see that it's a problem."
ST: *pause* *makes some lame comment about how his kids gave him plenty of problems.*

SERIOUSLY!!!?????? I just kind of said something like our kids are fine or whatever and escaped.

Then, a friend of my daughter actually came up to me this past Sunday and asked when we were ever going to stop having kids!!!! I was almost speechless. I've come to expect it from adults, but I was blown away that a kid had the gall to say something too!

I seriously get this question a few times a week now. "When are you going to stop?" "Is this the last one?" I've been telling people we will probably have more just so if we do it won't be a big surprise.

Ok, vent over. Thanks.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com

Last edited by sarahlorrain; March 12th, 2013 at 04:04 PM.