Topic: Depression?
View Single Post
March 12th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
In my experience what you are going through has a lot to do with the deployment. Add hormones into that and it's a crap storm. Being pregnant with a delayed spouse is so hard. I don't even know how I made it thru it. I was miserable. Are you actually tired and sleeping or staying in bed because of it? It you are actually tired it could be your hemoglobin. It's so hard doing the day to day it becomes so routine, try to change it up if you can, do something you wouldn't usually do. See a movie by yourself, take yourself to dinner, host a dinner something to make it less routine. That helped me a lot. I can relate to this so much, longing to have what everyone else had their husband at their appointments, someone to complain to at the end of the day. I was so jealous of everyone else around me. At my cousins daughters birthday party they showed a slide show that included pictures of her husband holding a newborn, something I didnt have. I left the room and cried. It is okay to feel this way but please talk to someone about it. I don't want it to get any worse. Huge huge hugs!