View Single Post
March 13th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can imagine IVs overseas must be terrible! I remember when they finally convinced me to get an IV in the hospital the person missed trying to get the needle in. I freaked out. So then I didn't want it again, but they promised to send me the person who was the best at it. I'm thinking, why didn't you do that the first time?

I do love my midwife, though. She is pretty awesome

I love feeling baby move! It's the best feeling ever! I can feel it from the outside sometimes, too, hoping it gets stronger soon so the kids can feel it

You must be exciting about setting up the nursery! We started a little, but I can't finish until DH does the 3 things he promised to do. I hate nagging him, but if I don't it will never get done.

A treat after I finish the book . . . that's a good idea. I wonder what that could be LOL

Yep, I'm big into yoga pants LOL That'll be it for me, with some cute tops/dresses. I have this one shirt that makes me look super pregnant right now and I love it because when I don't look pregnant, I just look fat. I can tell most people can't tell yet.

How are you eating? I eat way too much junk