Topic: Depression?
View Single Post
March 13th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ditto everything Brianne said. I get out of bed for my toddler pretty much but thats it. And I think that all the cold and snowy weather isnt helping. I was a summer baby too and therefore have always preferred the sunshine...dont get me wrong I hate too hot but I need some sunshine. I wanna get out and go for walks etc and take DD to the park but I hate the cold so going outside isnt even pleasant. And thats making this hormonal depression worse for me. Im actually still in bed at almost ten am letting my DD just play with toys next to my bed and watch tv. Spose i should get out of bed and shower...something I havent done in three days...so i can barely stand myself. I am just not the person i normally am lately. Normally im outgoing and talkative a social butterfly/center of attention type person(eh im a leo lol) but lately im moody and withdrawn and quiet. Cannot get motivated to do anything at all its horrible. Im sure ive even been a horrid cohost lately cuz I read posts but barely reply...and posting new posts ive been bad about too. Sigh. I really need to get outta my funk cuz i cant stand myself.