Topic: 2014 by 2014
View Single Post
March 13th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Amy, I want pictures of the bathroom reno!!! I love looking at house stuff!

It's busy here today, but I feel lazy. 1st day of painter being here (think he'll be here 2 weeks!) and there are 2 guys here stipping/resealing the hardwood in the kitchen and dining room. It was really lacking the finish in the dining room, so we decided to have it all redone so that it doesn't look funny. So there have electrical cords running from the electrical panel in the basement, so I need to be right in the playroom by Teresa so she's not touching anything! She was also climbing the painter's ladder earlier. Crazy girl! So I'm just keeping her out of trouble. And the garage door guy just called and is on his way (it doesn't open all the way and then there's a gap at the top when it's closed, so we are hoping he can adjust it. Man, all this $ going out the door. Thinking we're going to have to go out for dinner tonight too so we aren't on the floor-they will finish it tomorrow.

I can't believe you are already 15 weeks, Coetta!

I got a little bummed the other day when I realized that if we had gotten lucky and gotten pregnant when we first started trying, I'd be due right about now. Although with all that has happened, it's probably good I'm not. Still hoping we can have 1 more though. But I think I've decided that if it doesn't happen by the end of this year, I am going to give up.