View Single Post
March 13th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Mommy to 3 Blessings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
I was going for hour long walks every day with her , but unfortunately since we both got sick, we haven't been out in awhile. We are planning on joining a local gym because I really need to do yoga and spin and classes to get my butt in gear. I do better if I leave the house so I cannot get distracted by anything else. They also have a daycare area so I get free care, which you cannot beat.

Why don't you trust the gym's daycare center? I like the fact that ours is in a good location where everyone can see what's going on, I think it keeps them accountable. At first I was sort of turned off because the attendants didn't seem to really be playing that much with the kids, but my mom reminded me that it's basically a glorified babysitting job and that no one is going to be as good as mommy and that for an hour she'll be ok. Still I think I am going to wait until she is 10 weeks old (next week ALREADY! eep!) to go. I don't know, it just makes me feel better. Also, she now has more of her shots so that makes me feel better too.
I am very over-protective and I just don't trust them in the room. The room is clean and the windows are clear so you can see through but I still feel uncomfortable, I wish I felt different.....I know, I am a paranoid lady......lol!

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home