View Single Post
March 13th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
I would encourage you to either encourage your bf to get his son help immediately or for you to not leave your son unsupervised around his son. Dani, my DD, has an older sister from her dad. We knew she had ADHD and ODD but we thought we could manage it ourselves. Soon after Dani was born, us not realizing Val needed professional help almost cost us Dani's life about 6 months after we brought her home from the hospital.

I had been extremely sick and had just gotten out of the hospital so my then husband came in the bedroom to check on me and Dani was laying on a blanket in the living room floor and Sean and Val were in there with her. Val picked up a pillow and attempted to smother her. It turns out she was in a jealous rage over again having to share her Daddy and no longer being "Daddy's little girl". Thankfully Sean was in the room with Val and was unable to get Val off Dani, but got my ex by screaming for him. My ex had to physically pull her off the baby. We immediately called a child counselor and it turned out she had suicidal had homicidal plans. She was hospitalized for 2 weeks for evaluations and placed on meds and it helped greatly. She has been hospitalized once more since then after she found her grandfather after he comitted suicide but she is doing pretty well on the whole. She is Sean's age but is not as well rounded as he is.

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

TTC #3, Our first together